Library Strategic Priorities and Initiatives
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The University of St. Augustine for Health Sciences Library team has established four strategic priorities for 2023, each with two or three initiatives on which to focus. They are:
Teaching and Learning
- Develop expertise and resources to better support researchers.
- Increase information literacy education for students and faculty.
- Further develop iLEARN.
Technology and Innovation
- Further the Library Innovation and Creation Hubs on each campus.
- Support open educational resources (OER) development and adoption.
- Optimize physical library spaces.
- Develop master message schedule that aligns across platforms.
Staff Development and Organization
- Emphasize professional development.
- Emphasize team morale, collaboration, and celebration.
In order to track and assess the work we are doing toward these strategic priorities and initiatives, the library team compiles and disseminates a Library Annual Report. Individual objectives under each goal may be assessed in more quantitative ways. View the full details of the 2023 Library Strategic Priorities and Initiatives.
The annual reports listed below reflect the USA Library Long Range Plan 2020-2022.
USAHS Library Annual Report 2020