- [email protected]
- Renew Online
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Visible Body Anatomy
A collection of anatomy software modules available freely through the library. Available Visible Body modules include: Human Anatomy Atlas, Heart & Circulatory Premium, Skeleton Premium, Muscle Premium, and Physiology Animations.
To download the mobile applications (apps), follow these instructions. Note that even if you are on campus, you must follow the "Off Campus" instructions:
1. On your mobile device, go to https://prx-usa.lirn.net/login?url=http://ovid.visiblebody.com/mobile/. If prompted, log in with your USA email address and password
2. Click "Off Campus?"
3. Submit your email address, and VB will ask you for a verification code
4. You will receive an email with the verification code immediately
5. Enter the verification code received by email and hit submit
6. You will now receive your user credentials both on-screen as well as by email
7. On your mobile device click on the VB app link and follow the instructions, logging in using the user credentials from step 6
Once authenticated, your access via the mobile app will be active for 150 days. After 150 days you will need to re-authenticate using these same instructions.
You must do this process separately for each app you want to download and access.
- Be sure to use the web browser named: FIREFOX
- The keys to anatomy can be loaded with any Adobe Flash Player (this is free).
- You can download an Adobe Flash Player free to your desktop.
- Be sure to update Adobe Flash Player within the FIREFOX Browser.
- If you still have accessing issues you can download Flash Player Extensions on your computer or separate apps (the apps from desktops are usually free).
- If you use computer tablets, there are a variety of apps that can be downloaded to use Anatomy KEYS on iPads and surface tablets.
- If you still have trouble, seek help from our IT department or other students.
USA Dissection Series
|Head and Neck|
Other Anatomy eBooks
Models and Flash cards
Bone models, muscle models, and anatomy flash cards are available for checkout on multiple campuses.
You can search the Library Catalog for what's available on your campus. Select Advanced Search, then choose your campus. To look at a listing of all models, select "Bones" under Collections, then click search. To find all available flash cards, select "Flash Cards" from the collections menu.