A collection of anatomy software modules available freely through the library. Available Visible Body modules include: Human Anatomy Atlas, Physiology & Pathology, and Muscle Premium.
To download the mobile applications (apps), follow these instructions or watch the video. Note that even if you are on campus, you must follow the "Off Campus" instructions:
1. On your mobile device, go to https://prx-usa.lirn.net/login?qurl=https://www1.visiblebody.com/mobile_orgs/#en. If prompted, log in with your USA email address and password
2. Click "Off Campus" (even if you are on campus)
3. Submit your email address, and VB will ask you for a verification code
4. You will receive an email with the verification code immediately
5. Enter the verification code received by email and hit submit
6. You will now receive your user credentials both on-screen as well as by email
7. On your mobile device click on the VB app link and follow the instructions, logging in using the user credentials from step 6
Once authenticated, your access via the mobile app will be active for 150 days. After 150 days you will need to re-authenticate using these same instructions.
You must do this process separately for each app you want to download and access.
Anatomy Atlases: An Anatomy Digital Library
Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy (Second Edition)
Atlas of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Anatomy (Second Edition)
Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy (Sixth Edition)
Anatomy & Physiology for Health Professionals (Second Edition)
Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology (Seventh Edition)
Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology (Fourth Edition)
Mosby's Handbook of Anatomy & Physiology (Second Edition)
Survival Guide for Anatomy and Physiology (Second Edition)
Bone models, muscle models, and anatomy flash cards are available for checkout on multiple campuses.
You can search the Library Catalog for what's available on your campus. Select Advanced Search, then choose your campus. To look at a listing of all models, select "Anatomy Models" under Collections, then click search. To find all available flash cards, select "Flash Cards" from the collections menu.