A collection of anatomy software modules available freely through the library. Available Visible Body modules include: Human Anatomy Atlas, Physiology & Pathology, and Muscle Premium.
Note: the 2021 update included streamlining the modules. Content previously found in Heart & Circulatory Premium is now a part of Physiology & Pathology. Content previously found in Skeleton Premium is now included in either Muscle Premium or Human Anatomy Atlas. Content previously found in Physiology Animations is now a part of Human Anatomy Atlas.
To download the mobile applications (apps), follow these instructions or watch the video. Note that even if you are on campus, you must follow the "Off Campus" instructions:
1. On your mobile device, go to https://prx-usa.lirn.net/login?url=http://ovid.visiblebody.com/mobile/. If prompted, log in with your USA email address and password
2. Click "Off Campus?"
3. Submit your email address, and VB will ask you for a verification code
4. You will receive an email with the verification code immediately
5. Enter the verification code received by email and hit submit
6. You will now receive your user credentials both on-screen as well as by email
7. On your mobile device click on the VB app link and follow the instructions, logging in using the user credentials from step 6
Once authenticated, your access via the mobile app will be active for 150 days. After 150 days you will need to re-authenticate using these same instructions.
You must do this process separately for each app you want to download and access.
Bone models, muscle models, and anatomy flash cards are available for checkout on multiple campuses.
You can search the Library Catalog for what's available on your campus. Select Advanced Search, then choose your campus. To look at a listing of all models, select "Bones" under Collections, then click search. To find all available flash cards, select "Flash Cards" from the collections menu.