- Renew Online
Borrow, Renew, & Return
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Borrowing from the USAHS Library
Loan periods for library materials are as follows:
- Reserve Textbooks: 2 hours, on-campus use only
- Bone Models: 3 days
- Muscle/Organ/Painted Bone Models: 2 hours, on-campus use only
- Circulating Books: 2 weeks
- Treatment tables: 3 days
- Headphones, Whiteboards, Laptop Desks: 2 hours, on-campus use only
- DVDs & CDs: 2 hours, in-library use only
- Small Equipment: 3 days
- Adaptive Equipment: 2 hours, on-campus use only
- Journals, Course Reserves, Reference Books: 2 hours, in-library use only
NOTE: Some loan limits vary by campus. Check with your campus' library staff when borrowing items to make sure you know when your loan is due. Loan policies also differ for FLEX and distance students. See the section entitled "Circulation and Fines" on our policies page for more information.
Renewing library materials
- Click here to go to the catalog
- After logging into the catalog, click MyUSALibrary, then choose Loans from the drop-down menu
- Click the icon to renew
You may also renew by emailing email@example.com, calling the library, or visiting the Circulation Desk in your campus library.
Returning library materials
- It is the responsibility of the borrower to keep track of due dates.
- The Library’s electronic system sends automated Reminder notices and Overdue notices to students using students’ official USA email address. It is the student’s responsibility to check that email account regularly. These notices are courtesy notices and students should not depend solely on the notices to keep track of due dates.
- All library items must be returned by the end of the term.